Aspiring 35+ Moms
Do you anticipate becoming a later in life mom? We are happy to hear from you to share our experiences. Drop us a note.
For Email Marketing you can trust
NY Chapter Members...
Anchorage Chapter Members...
Email us at: email@example.com for more information.
Join a Motherhood Later... chapter near you...
Benefits including online networking and support with other moms 35+, face to face meetings and events in your local area (with and without kids), and discounts on products and services. It’s a great way to connect with mom peers and share the later in life parenting experience. Drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and put MEMBERSHIP in the Subject line, and indicate where you live. We’ll get back to you with contact information for the chapter of interest. Please note that each chapter operates autonomously, and Motherhood Later defers to the judgment of chapter heads. By joining Motherhood Later, you agree that Motherhood Later, its founder and organizers shall have no liability arising from acts of its individual members.
At present, we have chapters in the following areas. There are always new ones being launched, so be sure to check back periodically, and don’t hesitate to write if you’d like to see one in your town. We want to hear from you.
Mount Pleasant/Charleston, SC
Fairfield County, CT
Los Angeles, CA
New York City/Long Island
New Jersey - Northern
Dallas, TX Area
Fort Worth, TX
Salt Lake City, UT
St. Charles, MO
Kent, United Kingdom
Or start one!
6 Good Reasons Why You Should Start a Chapter
1. You'll get to bring together other moms like you for networking, support, community and fun.
2. You'll be able to shape the type of chapter that best suits the needs of 35+ moms in your area.
3. You'll get to be the spokesperson for your group and will have the opportunity to speak with the media in your area and even nationally.
4. You'll have the satisfaction of building community and supporting women in your area.
5. You'll be part of a nationwide network of women like you so you have contacts and connections all across the country.
6. You'll share in the growth of the organization and get extra perks that make the effort you put in worthwhile.